Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Best use of the character yet

Gorgeous colors used in that, really digging on them. Movie itself is what was expected, not a bad thing at all.

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

I really enjoyed the randomness of it.

When I was watching the first part I thought it was going to be a pretty bad movie. But man, once happyface pulled out that knife I loved the rest of the movie. The bad animation couldn't have worked better for this. Felt like I was watching an animation from Freddy Got Fingered. Guess that voice is just too similar.

For people who are too bent to laugh at something like this, ease up, it's a cartoon. You don't have to have feelings for a dog that doesn't exist.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Just when you thought it died

It's pretty insane how you've managed to make a flash animation kick two generations of flash ass on newgrounds. I remember seeing the first one and feeling exactly like I do now about the current one, just bitchingly good.

Deep Fried, Live! #7 Deep Fried, Live! #7

Not the best.

Your earlier episodes are way better than this one. I didn't find myself laughing too much at this one either. However, it still is a good episode.

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

What is up with people?

Why are people finding this so offensive? I think abortion is very wrong, but some of you folks are taking your anger to the next fucking demension.

Icon's Story (中文) Icon's Story (中文)

Don't care about it being stolen..

But what I do want to say is for people who think just because the author is called "Maso DigitalStudios" that it MUST be the original author, I say you are a fucking idiot. That would be like downloading Doom 3 off of someone on Kazaa whose name is "John Carmack". Since he has the name.. he.. he.. he must have approved it? Right? YEA! OF COURSE!

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to write reviews.

I do think that this was stolen, but I decided to review the movie instead of the author.

The Ultimate MK Parody The Ultimate MK Parody

I was hoping the end would be different...

The burtality. I thought you were going to allow us to parappa to the keys. You know, like the key "Z" flash over subzero's head so you have to press it before it vanishes, or something.

Overall.. meh.. I'll agree with most on your shitty attitude. Even though you think you deserve to have your movie be the greatest, not everyone will think that. Jesus, it's the fucking portal. You've submitted good movies, and I thought you would have known this by now.

The Unknown The Unknown

I hated the plot

We destroy things so it creates jobs? Please, that is so stupid and predictable it isn't even funny. Don't get me wrong, the animation was nice, and it was entertaining, but that was a horrible plot. I don't know what you could do to improve on it, but do something. :P

My Science Project My Science Project

Pretty good.

Some of the scenes could have been animated WAY better, but overall the movie was very nice. I don't see how stepping on someone turns them into tar.... but maybe I missed something.

Another Sunday Morning Another Sunday Morning

Predictable, but good.

I enjoyed it. I could see the ending from a mile away.... but it wasn't a waste of my time.